ANNOUNCING SEPTEMBER 2018 BRITISH DIALECT/MONOLOGUE INTENSIVE in NYC!
The course will culminate in a monologue you'll feel confident in using for all your British audition needs!
Dates: Tuesday 9/4, 9/11, 9/18 and Monday 9/24; 6-9:30pm in Midtown.
Click here for details!!
SUMMER 2018 NEWS!
Keri is thrilled to be Dialect Coaching THE CAKE, the very timely and lovely play by Bekah Brunstetter (This is Us), directed by Jennifer Chambers and starring Debra Jo Rup (That 70s Show), Virginia Vale, Nemuna Ceesay and Douglas Rees at Barrington Stage Company. North Carolina, here we come!
STAY TUNED FOR UPCOMING DIALECT INTENSIVES
Click Here for info about past Dialect Intensives!
- Do you have 24 hours to sound like an Italian?
- Do you need to do 5 different UK dialects for an audio book you're recording?
- Have you been told you look like you're from _________ and could increase your castability if you could only do an authentic dialect from that country?
- Did you get cast in that dream role and want to take your already-solid dialect to the next level of accuracy and believability?
- Have you ever told yourself that you're simply incapable of doing accents?
- Directing a production set in Ireland and want to bring aboard a coach to work with the cast as a whole?
Keri was born with an excellent ear! This ear enables her to do myriad impersonations and accents. She has also extensively studied Phonetics and the IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet), and spent years mastering, performing and coaching dozens of dialects. Keri has coached professional actors and voice-over artists for auditions, plays, films, audio books, cartoons, television shows, web series and musicals! Keri will devise a plan with you to best suit the needs of your upcoming project.
Keri most recently coached 'City of Light,' a new musical set in Paris directed by Tony winner Cady Huffman. Keri is also on staff at New York Speech Coaching: http://newyorkspeechcoaching.com/page/staff.
*INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP COACHING AVAILABLE.